Siggraph 2009

Due to the hecticness of my schedule, running around for the last 2 weeks, it has been hard to settle down to blogging. I'll write more about my European tour in scandalousthoughts when I get back to Durham. Right now, I am in New Orleans, attending Siggraph 2009, the conference for all CG geeks, whether gamers, film-makers, designers, animators, writers, directors, or students.

It's been a rather unsettling week, and multi-tasking is truly the word. As the Benjamin Button's "We are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss" rang as true in this conference as it does anywhere else in one's personal life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Containing Toxicity: Nuclear Waste as a Societal Challenge

A Philosophy of Artscience: Something Old, Something Novel

Updates on some forthcoming changes for this blog