Starting Afresh

By visiting my portfolio, with the links found at the top left grid, you probably would have noticed that I have left my previous position at Sunway University and am now a senior lecturer at the University of Malaya, beginning February 2021. This is the year of many exciting things and I promise that this blog will be more updated than previously. Not least, this is the year when I will be getting a proper domain and turning this blog into a full-on professional website, with the aid of some professionals.

As a taster for some things to come, I have some works brewing and which are forthcoming that will be announced in due course, sometime between this and the next month. At the same time, once I settle into the rhythm of teaching, research, and project development, I will also be engaged with consultancy opportunities through my university's consultancy unit.

If you want to get in touch with me for any professional reasons, you can find me at my university email, listed at one of my profile pages under my Portfolio section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Containing Toxicity: Nuclear Waste as a Societal Challenge

Updates on some forthcoming changes for this blog

A Philosophy of Artscience: Something Old, Something Novel