Looking for postgrad candidates interested in pursuing a research degree on artscience

am now accepting post graduate candidates intent on pursuing an MA by research/PhD on a topic that speaks to #artscience in any way imaginable (even in ways that I do not myself pursue at this time). I am working on starting up various artscience related initiatives, so am looking for students who will not only be a student, but someone who could be a collaborator, in ways that would be advantageous to their work. Therefore, I am most interested in highly motivated individuals.

Interested candidates should get in touch with me about their topics and on applying to the University of Malaya.


Scholarships and assistantships are available too

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Containing Toxicity: Nuclear Waste as a Societal Challenge

A Philosophy of Artscience: Something Old, Something Novel

Updates on some forthcoming changes for this blog